How many people would kill to be a bestselling novelist? Especially one like Janet Evanovich.Writers want to know how a bestselling author thinks, writes, plans, and dreams her books. And they are primed for a book from Janet Evanovich that tells, in a witty Q&A format:
- How she comes up with such remarkable characters
- How she nails the perfect name every time
- How she finds out insider details
- Just how she sets up those masterful plots
- What the life of a full-time writer is really like
- What she'd tell an aspiring author about the publishing industry
- And much, much more!
This book details the elements of writing and publishing a novel, and addresses all categories of fiction-from mystery/thriller/action titles to romance; from stand-alone narratives to series. It offers practical and inspiring advice on such subjects as structuring a plot and handling rejection. And it combines one of today's most successful fiction writers with Ina Yalof, a published non-fiction writer who teaches creative fiction. HOW I WRITE is the perfect reference for anyone looking to improve their writing, and for those fans who are hungry to find out more about just how Janet Evanovich ticks....
|Title||:||How I Write: Secrets of a Bestselling Author|
|Format Type||:||Ebook Kindle|
|Publisher||:||St Martins Griffin|
|Number of Pages||:||263 Page|
|File Size||:||970 KB|
|Status||:||Available For Download|
|Last checked||:||21 Minutes ago!|